• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks!
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 66 Match Maker
    edited January 2019
    Punter1 said:

Nice compensation. 

But isn't it a little backward to offer those higher up the better rewards?  The people who actually got affected by the outage ended up lower down the table so both get punished by lower rewards and missing out on the better compensation!

Not that I want to discourage this level of generosity.. and I did finish 13th in a lazy CL8 bracket so I'm well compensated. 

Yah I came here to figure out how the rewards were calculated.  I'd hoped they'd be based on performance at the end of the prior sub, like final score minus score in the compromised sub.  Still, I feel mpq gave us a better then average response here.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has been perhaps the best thought out compensation for outages i’ve seen before, so kudos to the whole team on this one.

...also, it’s funny to imagine someone in SCL1 being shocked to suddenly get two LT’s and a 4* Danny for a Top 20 ;-)
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Thank you so much! Very appreciated, i was really happy with that 4* cover! Gotta say this really makes you and your efforts feel valuable. Thank you!!
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Thanks for the 2 LT!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone who is missing any compensation, make sure to submit a ticket.