Return of the rooster (actually roster) slot discount?

Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
Would be extremely awesome

@Brigby you have any info on that?

edit: yeah, I noticed it’s actually roster, eff my autocorrect but damage is done and jokes on me, at least you all have a good laugh on my cost

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    It's ROSTER 

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    All these roosters... MPQ should consider putting one in their logo ;)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    Co ck a doodle doo.

Wouldn't mind some discounted roosters myself. McSpicy, Zinger, nuggets, cutlets, Hot & Spicy drumlets...bring em all on.
  • Chrynos1989
    edited January 2019
    Co ck a doodle doo.

Wouldn't mind some discounted roosters myself. McSpicy, Zinger, nuggets, cutlets, Hot & Spicy drumlets...bring em all on.
    Thanks for the reminder, have to look if there are new KFC coupons on the interwebs😂
  • MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Co ck a doodle doo.

Rooster sale is a go for nuggets and cutlets. McSpicy and Zinger are supports included in a vault called “23 herbs and spices” that has 500 2* covers, 2 LL tokens, 5 beginner support tokens, and one token to the “McChicken” support store. 

Hot and Spicy Drumlets is a costume for spider-ham. $150 nets you his exclusive cover, 15,000 HP, and 10 elite tokens. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder if the OP feels like he has egg on his face about now....
  • Chrynos1989
    Oh god, it was my autocorrect which tricked me here but when I noticed, damage was already done😭
    but screw it, I’ll just change my name to the incredible chickenman or mr. Clucktastic
  • MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Oh god, it was my autocorrect which tricked me here but when I noticed, damage was already done😭
    but screw it, I’ll just change my name to the incredible chickenman or mr. Clucktastic
    Dr Cluckenstein...?
  • Chrynos1989
    Dr Cluckenstein...?
    How about Ironhen?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    So about those roster discounts then.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’ll likely be 20% off like last year. Which to me is not an insignificant discount at 1K a pop full price (haven’t hit the 2k price point yet). 

Last year it happened the 2nd. I believe it was right after the HP and iso sales. Looks like we have 3.5 days until the iso sale is over and will know then. I have 22,000 HP and will likely spend 20,000 of it on slots I don’t need right now. 5 free slots (25 versus 20) is nothing to sneeze at. 
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    'cause he's not a man,
    he's a chicken Boo!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    'cause he's not a man,
    he's a chicken Boo!
    Hmmm, they did say Deadpool costume was leaving VIP....

Image result for animaniacs chicken boo
    Image result for animaniacs chicken boo
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they do offer a discount, I guarantee it'll be a poultry one at best.
    Yes! Best one yet!