Check internet connection again

2»

Comments

• matkwai
    matkwai Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Yea expect a slap in the face for any "compensation" they give. Just like during the anniversary event when we all got screwed by the vault resetting for no apparent reason. Sometimes its extremely frustrating when it's not just the boards screwing you but also the devs. 
  • BoeserLobo
    BoeserLobo Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Couldn‘t also connect with in germany 
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Seems like the outage is back again. :(
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Servers are back up for me now but this has been a very choppy couple of days. Very inconvenient outages
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone said:
    Thank you everyone for letting us know about the outage and we apologize about the connection issues earlier today. The team is out of the office today but we will be looking at what happened tomorrow and we will follow-up with everyone once the issue has been reviewed. We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks again for your patience.
    LakeStone said:
    Thank you everyone for letting us know about the outage and we apologize about the connection issues earlier today. The team is out of the office today but we will be looking at what happened tomorrow and we will follow-up with everyone once the issue has been reviewed. We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks again for your patience.
    Dissatisfaction.
    I spent a week at this last event. The game went offline just when I was playing to get a good placement. At the moment I was in 8th. The game gave us a compensation of 5000iso + some HP. But it did not even come close to compensating the 2 Iron Fists that I would get getting at least 10th. I finished 11th in Prodigal Sun.
  • MissoesRicRose
    LakeStone said:
    LakeStone said:
    Dissatisfaction.
    I spent a week at this last event. The game went offline just when I was playing to get a good placement. At the moment I was in 8th. The game gave us a compensation of 5000iso + some HP. But it did not even come close to compensating the 2 Iron Fists that I would get getting at least 10th. I finished 11th in Prodigal Sun.
    I received today fair prizes. Very satisfied now, both with the awards and the attention given to the event. Congratulations to you now! Very satiated !!!
  • MissoesRicRose
    Thanks to the programmers who corrected the error and still awarded fair prizes for the effort of the players.  :):)