Upcoming crash question

Jerryjones
Jerryjones Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
edited January 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
So the next crash is iceman (again), which I'm fine with. What I'm not fine with is his H4H color, because when he was the crash last week, it was blue (which I have 5 in of course). And low and behold his upcoming H4H is again blue.

Again, I'm not complaining that he's in it 2 times in 3 weeks because I have him at 1/5/2 so it's usually an easy LT, but if the devs are going to have him again, can you at least change his damn color so I can grab a usable cover for him?

I guess my question is, is this normal? I've been playing over 6 months so far and have never seen such a quick turnaround for a character in crash. 

//Removed 3rd Party Links -Brigby

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it's not normal for a crash to run twice in succession.
    Usually this only happens with Devil Dinosaur during anniversary.

What IS normal though is the devs changing stuff only if absolutely necessary, so they just set the H4H offer to repeat and went on holidays.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it's a rerun as part of the Winter celebration. They have a schedule, this is a deviation from it. I guess they just copypasted it...
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Nope according to the HfH the next crash will be Dazzler
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man, the OP is obviously new.  The HfH for 4's ran the same color for at least two rotations (the first color) before finally moving to the second with the current cycle.  (Or maybe 3 rotations?)

Note that these rotations take about about a year (now more than a year; 74x5=370 days) with one every 5 days, some weird interruptions and repeats at certain times of the year with Fan Favorites, Devil Dinosaur, and things like that.

Iceman took the place of Invisible Woman, at least for now, so I hope no one out there was planning to spend 3600 HP on her blue cover.

The devs never said anything before about which color should be run, or when, etc.  
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    But they also didn't change any of the 3* or matches for this set, so it looks like they didn't bother to update the Sweet Tacos before the holiday closures.