Alliance roster slot token as an alliance reward

With the emphasis being placed on alliance rankings recently, maybe another alliance reward should be given out as well, below the cover rankings. I think adding a free alliance roster slot token to the rewards would help in increasing the overall competitiveness in alliance rankings.

Maybe it could be placed in the next 50-100 rankings below the cover reward. This would mirror the progression that is represented by 2* and 3* characters given out to players, but be relevant to alliance progression. This also helps to have more competition in the higher brackets, and gives a target for lesser manned alliances. As it stands, unless you get a cover, the rewards past that are at most lackluster, and offer no real incentive to try past a certain point in an event if at all.

Edit: forgot to mention only one token, which is awarded to the alliance creator. Not a token for everyone in the alliance. That would be just silly.

Comments

• Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    The argument against this being that you can earn hero points on a regular basis via daily reward, in addition to pvp/pve threshold rewards. I don't see this happening.
  • Skyedyne wrote:

Edit: forgot to mention only one token, which is awarded to the alliance creator. Not a token for everyone in the alliance. That would be just silly.
    so by roster spot you mean to extend the size of the alliance not to extend your own roster? if so then this sounds like a great plan, would help many alliances get to a point of being competitive.
  • Skyedyne wrote:

so by roster spot you mean to extend the size of the alliance not to extend your own roster? if so then this sounds like a great plan, would help many alliances get to a point of being competitive.

Yeah. That's actually what I mean. I can see how that could be construed differently. I will edit to clarify.