Snowball fight 2x iso mistake

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
Once again we have double iso VS and once again they forgot to halve the skip tax

Comments

• KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    1) Is it supposed to be half tax rate?
    2) Who pays to skip? That ISO is needed elsewhere!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Victory bonus is 30, 20, 10 instead of 60, 40, 20, and it appears the random victory ISO drops aren't doubled either. Looks like it's just strictly the progression and placement rewards that are double. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    The victory bonus is not doubled, but Victory Iso-8 drops are definitely doubled because I've gotten 280 and 500 iso-8 from Snowball fight.

Normal victory bonuses are: 70, 140, and 250. You probably gotten a lot of 70 iso-8.

I don't remember reading that skip tax is being halved.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    The victory bonus is not doubled, but Victory Iso-8 drops are definitely doubled because I've gotten 280 and 500 iso-8 from Snowball fight.

Normal victory bonuses are: 70, 140, and 250. You probably gotten a lot of 70 iso-8.

I don't remember reading that skip tax is being halved.
    Oh, I got a few 140s and assumed they weren't doubled. I'd only played a few matches before coming here to comment that it appeared only the progression and engagement rewards were the only thing doubled. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Skip Tax has been halved in the past so there is probably an assumption on OP's behalf that this would apply but this time seems not.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel like it's been some time since a double ISO event halved the skip task.  Technically the phrase 2x ISO doesn't indicate that it would be halved.  Just be thankful they didn't double the skip tax, because that would technically fit into the definition of 2x ISO.   :p