Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

4-star DDQ - Teen Angst: Bobby vs. Jean Edition

2»

Comments

• LoosieLoosie Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    lvl 168 2/4/2 Iceman. Boosted Blue/Purple and Black/Green damage, also took 2 blue/purple AP as well. Got lucky with a 4-match blue right away that cascaded to more blue which allowed me to build and punch a snowman on turn 2.

Kept collecting blue, purple and green. Denying Jean her active colours. Only matched a 5 while she was stunned by the amazing snowman that I built.

Token was a Green War Machine
  • AnonAnon Posts: 1,001 Chairperson of the Boards
    279 5/5/3 Iceman.

I got 16 free turns and 2 Whiteouts. One of my easiest crashes by far.

LT gave me a champ level for Vulture to get him to 280. Which in turn gave me a Blue Spider-Man (Peter Parker) cover to take him to 2/1/3.
  • BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yea the DDQ order likes to disrespect alphabetical norms every here and there.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69870/crash-of-the-titans-featured-4-order

According to my list, in the previous run IW was after Thing and before C&D. Skips have happened before; in the previous run, Falcap was skipped over when Captain Marvel was featured twice
  • FriarbundyFriarbundy Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Hello STUN! How about STUN? Would you like STUN more? Here comes the STUN. Fortunate STUN. All work and no STUN makes STUN STUN STUN STUN.

Token to the hoard.
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 629 Critical Contributor
    Yep, teeny was forever stunned and could not do a thing this time either. LT was a tenth Kitty, yay.
  • LoosieLoosie Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Round 2 took two turns. First one my purple set off a 5-match which took me down then she got a major cascade while I was stunned. 2nd on e went more my way.

Token was a purple Kitty to bring her to 3/2/2.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,897 Chairperson of the Boards
    Second verse, same as the first. Stun, punch, blizzard, Token waiting for KP.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,367 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    I hear they couldn't find Invisible Woman...
    I kept telling my son that Invisible Woman was in all of the Marvel movies.  She was right next to Ant-Man, who was too small to see.  The joke was funny the first few times...

As for this crash, it was just like the last one.  Stun. Stun. Stun. Blizzard. Token to the hoard.
    “Jeanie Got a Stun” - Token to the hoard.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,473 Chairperson of the Boards
    THIS time it went right. Stun, stun, stun, let it snow.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,367 Chairperson of the Boards

Other possible Aerosmith/Marvel crossovers:

Seasons of Wiccan?
    Rogue Doll?
    Thor Looks Like a Lady?

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,897 Chairperson of the Boards

Seasons of Wiccan?
    Rogue Doll?
    Thor Looks Like a Lady?

Tinkerer's Toys in the Attic?
    "Don't Wanna Miss The Thing".  OK, I'm just gonna go ahead and delete my account now.
  • BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 3
    "Don't Wanna Miss The Thing".
    That's what she said.
    I kept telling my son that Invisible Woman was in all of the Marvel movies.
    So were Drax and John Cena.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,473 Chairperson of the Boards

Seasons of Wiccan?
    Rogue Doll?
    Thor Looks Like a Lady?

Tinkerer's Toys in the Attic?
    "Angel"