Rhulk & Kingpin Heroes 4 Hire offer now in game? New Support Vanessa Fisk.

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Aren't these normally tied into something? I have never bought one so can't really remember what the criteria is - is it SHIELD training? If so we know 2 of the required characters which I can only assume is for Spider-Ham?

Edit: New Support incoming.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    Ah...no wait there is a new Support - Vanessa.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yet another stealth Support release.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think it's stealthy, particularly.  The announcement always seems to lag behind the release in the game - I'd expect it later today.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    But why the lag.. it’s not like the support was just made today.. I’m sure the devs have known about its release for a while know... *shrug*
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. We typically post the Support details, and their corresponding special vaults or offers, the day they are released. Unfortunately we're unable to automate a forum post, so we usually post it after we get into the office.

You can find more info about the Vanessa Fisk Support HERE
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    So Rulk will feed Kingpin? Or what's the point in that H4H offer?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    So Rulk will feed Kingpin? Or what's the point in that H4H offer?
    Because Rulk is a Villain, who could actually use the featured support, and hasn’t been in a HfH Support offer yet.  (I think.)
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    Aren't these normally tied into something? I have never bought one so can't really remember what the criteria is - is it SHIELD training? If so we know 2 of the required characters which I can only assume is for Spider-Ham?

It is tied to something the 5* Kingpin release. That is his wife. The support makes sense.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bet Thanos would love Vanessa Fisk supporting him.  If Kingpin is jealous, then Thanos could just turn him to dust. 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    She has awesome hair. If I could, I’d support Medusa with her (or vice-versa).  B)
  • DAZ0273
    Shintok17 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

It is tied to something the 5* Kingpin release. That is his wife. The support makes sense.
    I never said it didn't. When I first posted this thread I didn't realise it was for a Support - hence the edited title and first post. 😃