Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Surely not an actual 3* Dr Strange bug? [Investigating]

KalidorKalidor Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
This has been bugging me (pun intended) for a while now, so I thought I'd ask you guys...Has anyone else noticed that 3* Dr Strange's 'Flames of Faltine' power doesn't fire when the Spy goon fires off a 'Silent Strike'?
I've read lots of posts about this power not firing on passive attacks, so I checked and I'm certain Silent Strike is not a passive for either HAMMER or SHIELD spies.
So, at the risk of this being another "it's meant to do that, dumbie" post, I thought I'd see if anyone else has had the same experience.
:)

//Edited Title and Removed Profanity -Brigby

Comments

• abmorazabmoraz Posts: 550 Critical Contributor
    It's silent.  Dr. Strange doesn't hear it coming so he can't respond... :smiley:
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Kalidor
    Silent Strike should trigger Flames of Faltine. If it is not for you, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so they investigate what's causing this issue on your device. 
  • JSP869JSP869 Posts: 729 Critical Contributor
    abmoraz said:
    It's silent.  Dr. Strange doesn't hear it coming so he can't respond... :smiley:
    Silent but deadly.

Sorry. I'll let myself out.