The Sinister 600: What ally’s got the perfect score?

Options
The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
So as we know, all the points were flat across all difficulties for this event (which was kinda odd), but that’s how it was set up.  So, what ally’s will finish with the perfect score of 792,000?  The personal perfect score was 39600.  

I know this is up early but I know there are a few ally’s that are in this path.  Would like to see how many ally’s got this.  The one thing with this event is if you are not in that ally that you locked in with, your score does show with them BUT not on the ally LB.  The ally LB only shows the current people in that ally and why I wanted to start this thread. 

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like there were only three, and another two had one person each who likely forgot to play the epilogue mission on the main page one of the days, as they were 400 points short of perfect. 
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There are well more than three, note the second paragraph in Rockett's initial post.  There are only three showing on the alliance leaderboard, but that is due to people moving around.  Dormammu U finished perfect, but as we are currently at 19/20 in the alliance, one person's score isn't reflected on that leaderboard.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know that 2 of our ally’s had a perfect score and I wanted to keep everybody in the same ally so we could see how it played out.  As Beast said, there are other great PVE ally’s that I know would have been perfect but you won’t see if people moved for season end or whatever.  Wish there was another way to see it but there is not. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beast1970 said:
    There are well more than three, note the second paragraph in Rockett's initial post.  There are only three showing on the alliance leaderboard, but that is due to people moving around.  Dormammu U finished perfect, but as we are currently at 19/20 in the alliance, one person's score isn't reflected on that leaderboard.
    Ah, I'll confess I didn't read that part closely. 

Also wasn't aware of a bug causing point loss.