March of the Multitudes bugged interaction with Divine Visitation

Options
Ark
Ark Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
I just completed a match in the Dimir event and I experienced a March of the Multitudes bug. When I cast March of the Multitudes from hand, Leonian Vanguard showed the reinforce animation for each Soldier created by March of the Multitudes, but the reinforcement was consumed by, I'm assuming, a Divine Visitation that was no longer on the board.

My board:
Leonian Vanguard
Shalai, Voice of Plenty
Vigilant Angel(3)

Supports:
Dragon's Hoard
Conclave Tribunal
Rupture Spire
Divine Visitation (destroyed during this turn, so technically in my graveyard)

Opponent's (Ajani, Adversary of Tyrants) board:
Empty

Battle Log:

Turn 15

Leonian Vanguard was triggered.

[My planeswalker]: Gain Life: 14

Dragon's Hoard was triggered

Divine Visitation was destroyed

House Dimir was triggered

Rupture Spire was triggered

Chord of Calling was cast by [My planeswalker]

Something was destroyed (from the House Dimir effect...?)

March of the Multitudes was cast by [My planeswalker]

Shalai, Voice of Plenty was cast by [My planeswalker] (From Chord of Calling)

Again, the bug is that when I cast March of the Multitudes this turn, Leonian Vanguard would show the animation for being reinforced, but the reinforcement stack would disappear as though it were consumed by Divine Visitation, which was destroyed before March of the Multitudes was cast. No angels were created, and the "-1" part of the animation when Divine Visitation destroys a token did not appear either.

This is not the first unpredictable bug that I have seen happen in conjunction with the massive lag caused by Chord of Calling. I'm not saying that's the culprit, but I have seen Infernal Reckoning trigger on nothing when disabled (a bug that was supposed to be fixed with this latest patch) while Chord of Calling had stored mana, while it acts completely as intended when Chord of Calling is not in hand/has no stored mana.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Everything is bugged with Divine Visitation.  The team is looking into it, but it'll probably be a while (literally everything is broken with that card, so it might take a bit to fix)
  • Ark
    Ark Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    From what I read elsewhere, this bug is different from what has been mentioned, but you're right though.

I've played a bunch of matches with this deck after I posted this, and I've noticed that if I have Leonian Vanguard and Divine Visitation in play, and I create tokens for Divine Visitation to consume off of Leonian Vanguard, and later the Divine Visitation gets destroyed somehow, the Leonian Vanguard will never be able to keep its reinforcements for the rest of the game. Regardless of whether Divine Visitation is in play or not. Its reinforcements will always be consumed by a ghost Divine Visitation.