Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Doc Ock's Phase 2 text font issue [Investigating]

mbarenmbaren Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
The text for Dock Ock's Phase 2 is (on Steam, PC) too large - basically, the description bubble cuts off some of the description.

This is the same issue that existed, or may still exist (I haven't checked lately) for one of 4* Black Widow's powers, and has cropped up a couple of other times here and there.

Given that this has now happened several times, I would suggest that whoever is putting these things together make an extra QA check to ensure that things are readable.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• mbarenmbaren Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I just confirmed - the same is true for Phase 3
  • FreelancerFreelancer Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    It also cuts off part of the description of his Blue power as well.