Tokens Count for Objectives!

Options
Not sure if this has been commented on elsewhere, but I just wanted to say I notice that after the patch the game (at least in the rising tensions events) is recognizing tokens as "creatures cast," for purposes of meeting objectives related to casting creatures with certain toughness. Thanks! Not having them count was something that always annoyed me (I don't know if it was a bug or a feature); I'm glad to see the update! Gracias!

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't get so excited.  It doesn't work consistently across all events.  Same goes for Vivien's Invocation.

Technically neither should count for "cast" objectives, but both do in certain events (like Rising Tensions) but do not in other events (like The Dragon Wars)
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anything card that says "Summon" should count as a summon or change the words!!!!!!!
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's been this way since Oktagon made events, the older events (Hibernum) don't have this which makes it a bit confusing.

Using Saheeli's 3rd on top node in The Dragon Wars feels almost like cheating (it tackles both objectives).
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not even consistent within the same Oktagon event (rising tensions).
    It counts on one, but not the other node
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    meek seems to count them cast x amount of 3 or less creatures others i am not sure of
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    starfall said:
    The AI just used Karn's ultimate, and my Insidious Will popped. I suspect large and sweeping changes may have been made to code in this area of the code. Keep an eye out.

Also, Karn's ultimate is now an 8/8.
    Karn's ultimate is absolutely not changed at all. I just played 4 matches with a deck built around it. Still 12/12, still does the support things. 

It's more likely that you were playing against an unmaxed Karn and didn't notice.