Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Mobile wallpapers?

notoriouseddienotoriouseddie Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I know it's been a while since I've been here but where are the MPQ mobile wallpapers? Did they move?  Are they gone? 

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a post in the Character Discussion sub-forum. Not all the links have been updated yet. I believe they're all up on the MPQ Facebook page, but you might have to do some digging.
  • BrigbyBrigby Posts: 5,942ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
    There's a post in the Character Discussion sub-forum. Not all the links have been updated yet. I believe they're all up on the MPQ Facebook page, but you might have to do some digging.
    Yup. The wallpapers are primarily listed on our Facebook page, but every now and then I'll do a quick sweep of its respective thread in the forum, and update any that still need updating.

Speaking of which...I should probably do that soon.  :D