Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Looking for an easygoing coalition.

BraphoxBraphox Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Trying this again. 

I'm still a new player. I have 7 pws,  2 maxed. I don't have all of the Origins cards yet. 
At best, I'm mediocre. 

I am not looking for a top anything coalition. 

I am looking for a friendly group that likes to have fun, and learn the game with.  I do enjoy competitiveness and aspiring to do better. Just as long as it is in a friendly environment. 

In short, is there a coalition of adults that act like adults and play the game for fun? With no drama or temper tantrums on a weekly basis? 
I have absolutely zero patience for passive aggressive condescending attitude from anyone.

Comments

• sjechuasjechua Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Hi @Braphox, check your inbox for a link to join a coalition with the requirements you have requested.