Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

What is wrong with the forum?

The forum's color scheme and layout seem messed up.  Anyone else notice this?  Did I miss a post about things changing or is there an easy fix that I am overlooking?

Comments

• bbiglerbbigler Posts: 1,100 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the same problem, but it happened over a month ago.  I don't know how to fix it, but it only happens on my laptop regardless of the browser that I use.  I don't have this problem on my desktop or phone.
  • abmorazabmoraz Posts: 371 Mover and Shaker
    bbigler said:
    I have the same problem, but it happened over a month ago.  I don't know how to fix it, but it only happens on my laptop regardless of the browser that I use.  I don't have this problem on my desktop or phone.
    Turn off your adblocker/privacy protection/javascript blocker, refresh the page and see if that makes a difference.

99% of the time it's plugins that cause layout problems.
  • Dougfresh413Dougfresh413 Posts: 82 Match Maker
    I thought it was something with my forum profile because it was happening on my laptop and phone (android). At this point I think it has something to do with internet filters at work.