Important aspect of Soul Stone synergy perk not properly displayed in game [Investigating]

QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

So, I was playing around with the Soul Stone since that is the only Infinity Stone I have managed to get so far, and I noticed an important aspect of it is hidden away in an inconvenient Place. From the Support page, the synergy perk for assigning it to a championed character reads:

Special (Championed Character) - On turn start, [X]% chance to make a 3-turn Countdown tile making the supported character immune to Stun and Airborne.

However, when I looked at the countdown in the game, I noticed it said it made the supported character immune to Stun and Airborne by enemies. This is quite an important aspect since I was planning to use it to have Okoye ignore the stun from Thanos' Court Death (no luck since they are not opponents). This really should be included in the information on the Support page.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

  • brollbroll Posts: 4,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's hard for them to have the player base beta test them when they only give out it out to 1 person every 6 seasons.
  • abmorazabmoraz Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:

    So, I was playing around with the Soul Stone since that is the only Infinity Stone I have managed to get so far,

    Do you also complain about how your Lamborghini seatbelts get too tight whenever you take it above 180mph?
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:
    Quebbster said:

    So, I was playing around with the Soul Stone since that is the only Infinity Stone I have managed to get so far,

    Do you also complain about how your Lamborghini seatbelts get too tight whenever you take it above 180mph?
    Of course I do. It's the principle of the thing.
  • BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 5,038 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    abmoraz said:
    Quebbster said:

    So, I was playing around with the Soul Stone since that is the only Infinity Stone I have managed to get so far,

    Do you also complain about how your Lamborghini seatbelts get too tight whenever you take it above 180mph?
    Of course I do. It's the principle of the thing.
    But you can't even drive those in Sweden!
    Darned elks.
Sign In or Register to comment.