n00b in need of help

Options
2»

Comments

• Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It seems most questions have been answered and there’s little I could add here, except ingest does not work against a colorless walker - TED or Karn. Plus, you’ll have your full card collection available with a single walker in story mode as there’s no color restriction in the matches. It might be something worth looking at when talking about story mode.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Options
    terferi is a pretty good choice his first ability helps get rid of the token creatures that seems to be meta plus with blue you can unsummon alot as soon as they come out, white also has a good amount of support destruction plus a few good life link creatures to help when things go badly
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Angrath would work great against the Zendikar block. Keep a lot of control on you to pop his third and just about every game turns into waiting for them to put their Scion tokens out so you can do 6 damage for each reinforcement. He is also well rounded with the current sets that have come out that generate a decent amount of tokens nowadays.
  • only1wolz
    only1wolz Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice. I got invited to join a coalition and the treasure trove of information available for me has transformed my game. I leveled up to platinum and have placed in the top 25 in events. I've also beaten the entire Zendikar block now. I wasn't being creative in my deckbuilding to combat the ingest mechanic. Once I used my noggin' and before I even joined that coalition I was able to RIP through them with Koth and Nissa Worldwaker. 
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    magic is a game that  rewards creative thinking with cards, glad you were able to get the info