Replace creature prompt freeze; NOT after replace freeze.

Options
Elspeth token deck. Opponent is liliana1. 

1st creature slot: vampire tokens
2nd creature slot: elspeth 1st ability tokens
3rd creature slot: angel tokens

Liliana uses her 1st discard ability and causes me to discard decree of justice (some stored mana filled). Prompt to replace a creature comes up and freezes. 

I can go in the menu. I can see the "not now" and "replace?" buttons get selected when i tap them but its as if the buttons are broken and they do nothing. Prompt cannot be exited at all. 

Not sure if its because its my opponents turn that i am trying to replace a creature or what it is. 

Comments

• fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i have just got freeze today, my case is replacing Knight token from Beardsword (aka sigil sword of valeron) onto Etali in 1st creature slot.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    Options
    fiirst said:
    i have just got freeze today, my case is replacing Knight token from Beardsword (aka sigil sword of valeron) onto Etali in 1st creature slot.
    Ah i see. Do you get to replace the creature ir does it freeze on the prompt?

I cant even select cancel or replace
  • fiirst
    Options
    jimpark said:
    fiirst said:
    Ah i see. Do you get to replace the creature ir does it freeze on the prompt?

I cant even select cancel or replace
    I can select.
  • fiirst
    Options
    Replacing Demon (from Oath of blood priest) onto reinforced Zombie in slot 2 dont cause freeze.
  • Mark_Tedin
    Mark_Tedin Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2018
    Options

I had 4 freeze today when I tried to replace a creature when I already had 3 creatures on the field. It usually happened when I replaced with a knight or toptero.

@Tombstone this is a major bug!

• Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Two different instances for me..
    1. Switching out a creature stolen from opponent from the Eldest Reborn third "chapter" with an existing token creature.
    2. Switching out a token horse from Crested Sunmare pop with token vampires.

Each time when the token to be switched out was selected, immediately froze.  :s
  • fiirst
    Options
    Can we say any token interact is DOOM?
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    I had this happen in the Bolas event twice in a row on 3.2, both times it was with a reinforced Vizier of the Annointed. The first time I took it with Bolas clutches and tried to replace one of my creatures. Complete lock.The second time I had taken him earlier twice and then I tried to replace him with another creature.

Both times the game locked up. I could bring up the quit out screen but nothing else.