More Marvel Insider Rewards forthcoming?

jamauss
jamauss Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
Not realizing that the rewards you can redeem your Marvel Insider points for were one-time-only deals, I accrued 300k points again hoping to redeem them for the MPQ 8,500 HP reward. This reward however, is a one-time-only reward. What's the reason for that and does anyone know if there are plans to introduce new MPQ rewards into the Marvel Insider program? I have a lot of points built up that I would like to be able to spend on MPQ-related rewards.

Comments

• jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    The best I've seen, in over a year, has been a 4* cover for 100k points which they throw in from time to time.  For instance, right now you can get a Taskmaster 4* for 100k points. Other than that, there's really not much the points can be used for with MPQ; if you've already redeemed your points for Hero Points.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    They don't come often enough. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Given that most of my points came from playing pvp and clicking on a button on the website, I’m reasonably happy with the one time HP deal and the occasional 4*.

I do not recommend clicking on the piddly 50/100/500 point things, they take far too much time.

Also, the devs have said they have no control over what is offered when.....take that as you will.
  • jamauss
    jamauss Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    jtsings said:
    The best I've seen, in over a year, has been a 4* cover for 100k points which they throw in from time to time.  For instance, right now you can get a Taskmaster 4* for 100k points. Other than that, there's really not much the points can be used for with MPQ; if you've already redeemed your points for Hero Points.
    Yeah, I redeemed 100k points for the Taskmaster cover, but now that means there are zero MPQ-related Insider rewards I can redeem all my points with. I'm sitting on several hundred thousand points with nothing I can redeem them for. :neutral: