Request for Galactus Hungers on Thursday

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
@Brigby Everyone else will be stuffing their faces (at least in the USA).  Why not sate Galactus' Hunger?

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Because we just had a Boss event and they are probably saving it for the next 5* release next week Thursday.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please no boss event, i want to enjoy my weekend.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Does the enjoyment of your weekend depend on this game?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don’t play for placement.  Simple. You’ll enjoy it as much as a boss.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boss is the prefect weekend event.  It’s over without a sweat. 
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    I request Wakanda so I can skip PVE for the weekend and not feel bad about it
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoping for a raid event and then Strange Sights to take us into the boss event.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Does the enjoyment of your weekend depend on this game?

Yes because I'm going to be waiting in lines and dealing with family so I need something to keep me happy lol
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    pheregas said:
    Brigby Everyone else will be stuffing their faces (at least in the USA).  Why not sate Galactus' Hunger?
    Heh. While I can certainly appreciate the punny reference, I'm afraid the upcoming Story Event is "Enemy of the State"
    7-day event? I can give thanks for that.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    The alliance raid event should be the go to event for holidays as it is the most time lenient and rewarding event. That said, Enemy of the State is my favorite event so I'm thankful for that.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    pheregas said:
    Brigby Everyone else will be stuffing their faces (at least in the USA).  Why not sate Galactus' Hunger?
    Heh. While I can certainly appreciate the punny reference, I'm afraid the upcoming Story Event is "Enemy of the State"

Please give blue and green covers for Nebula, please oh please oh please ;.;
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    It's green and red....
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:
    pheregas said:

Almost. It's green and red.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    pheregas said:
    SQUEEEEEEE! I've been wanting to see that one again for almost a year now!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pleased to see a 7 day event return. Well, any than the last one they ran which was just Dark Avengers all week, and thats never fine! 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I recall correctly, Enemy oof the State begins with a 48 hour sub, so if you don't want to play at all on Thursday it doesn't matter much in the long run. Nice.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    pheregas said:

Almost. It's green and red.
    But it's not Christmas yet.