What is it with all of these spam posts all of a sudden?

Options
2»

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why did Snoop Dogg fry his bacon?

Fo sizzle.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guys..I'm laughing so hard at this point, it's ridunkulous, lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    Why does snoop dog use bag man?

Hell if I know!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    Show me your warface colebravery!

You call that a warface?!

Yeah! It didn't happen if there are no pictures!

This is a warface!

Ermey_drill_Sgt2_4683.jpg

Now let's see your warface!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!
  • daveomite
    Options
    We should seriously start a comedy corner on the forum, if there isn't one already
  • Twysta
    Options
    tinykitty. You didn't convince me. let me see your real war face!
  • Twysta
    Options
    My girlfriend left me because she said I was too into MPQ.
    Her feedback was noted I said but I'm working as intended.
  • daveomite
    Options
    I can't attach pics from my phone, or I would. It's probably a good thing too as it would scare the crizap out of ya.
  • Twysta
    Options
    You don't scare me dave. Work on it!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    tinykitty. You didn't convince me. let me see your real war face!

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy tinykitty walrus-looking piece of tinykitty! Get the tinykitty off of my obstacle! Get the tinykitty down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-**** EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!
  • daveomite
    Options
    My girlfriend asked me to stop playing MPQ too much. To solve that, I nerfed her ability to speak. Now, by the time she gets enough ap to say anything, it's already over.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kinda curious how this spam flood coincided with the massive complain threads in the forum.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I like the idea that the mods all quit. We don't have many tools for making the devs sit up and take notice, but letting the spammers have their forums would do the job. Probably didn't happen, but it's fun to think about.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's called sleeping, at least in my case. I just finished deleting 50 spam posts.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    It's called sleeping, at least in my case. I just finished deleting 50 spam posts.

I shall now call you the Thread Locker. There was a point last night where I saw 5 or 6 threads in a row locked by you. It was quite impressive.

Also, I've always wanted to mention how I enjoy the play on words of non sequitur...assuming that's what you were going for.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Also, I've always wanted to mention how I enjoy the play on words of non sequitur...assuming that's what you were going for.
    So many possibilities for expressing that sentiment and you missed out on all of them. Therefore bananas are delicious.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    So many possibilities for expressing that sentiment and you missed out on all of them. Therefore bananas are delicious.

Yea I really did miss the boat there, but my excuse is it's still early, and it's Friday. I'm mentally checked out for the week.

And I hate bananas.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This thread is gold, gold I say!

That is all
  • Unknown
    Options
    Riggy wrote:

Yea I really did miss the boat there, but my excuse is it's still early, and it's Friday. I'm mentally checked out for the week.

Therefore I hate bananas.
    Fixed that for you. icon_e_biggrin.gif