Off season is boring

Thanos
Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
Description says it all. Wish they'd put up shield sim for the off season.

Comments

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Its just begun, how are you bored already?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't started the Bishop PVP yet but it looks like it might be a bit nuts! I'm looking forward to it. I'm not such a fan of Nefarious Foes though.

This off season won't be anywhere near as bad as last one which did drag on a bit thanks to Anniversary.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pop over to suggestions and toss in some ideas on keeping off season interest peaked!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    I really enjoy the novelty off-season pvps like Combined Arms or the one where you just get to bring 2 characters. The ones that just have what amount to regular old PVP aren't really as engaging. The one where you get to decide which *tier of Wolverine to play is also cool - is there a similar one for any of the other multi-tier characters like Thor, Iron Man, Widow, or Cap?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I haven't started the Bishop PVP yet but it looks like it might be a bit nuts! I'm looking forward to it. I'm not such a fan of Nefarious Foes though.

This off season won't be anywhere near as bad as last one which did drag on a bit thanks to Anniversary.
    The Infinite Off Season was way too long. 

A proportional 4 day Simulator would reward a 4 at about 500 pts...

Lots of players enjoy the off season so they can take a little break.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    I just started a thread about spicing up the off season, and kicked it off with a re-run of Sakaar Arena. if anybody has more suggestions, throw them in there

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76107/spice-up-the-pvp-off-season#latest
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like it if only because I don't get constant notifications of people beating me in a match in Shield Sim when I'm playing pve. I also look forward to the start of the new season on Thursday.