My favorite part of the anniversary was the variety of cp vaults

After walking away from the anniversary, I realized my favorite part was when we had the cable release vault simultaneous with the "fan favorites", classic, and latest legends vaults. I really realized that having a lot of places to put my cp just helped me feel satisfied with the game. 

I liked a lot of the other aspects of the anniversary, too, but having an always running fan favorites vault parallel with the cable release and the others was really the best feeling. It made me wish we had other vaults running at the same time, all of the time. Maybe we could have a 2018 vault, a 2019 vault, a permanent "fan favorites" vault with a rotating poll based content?

I know it was something that was brought up a lot when we had vaulting, but now that we're seeing a friendlier side of D3, maybe we could get more vault options going more regularly. I mean having more great places to spend cp would only enhance the value of cp, right?

Comments

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Yes please! I would love to have another permanent store that featured 3 Classic 5*s, which then rotated every couple of weeks. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still wish they'd kept the "Latest 12" idea from back when vaulting was a thing. What if every season had a different 12 4*s with boosted odds in the Latest Legends packs? Or maybe a different "Featured Legends" pack to join the Classic/Latest packs? Like what if there was a 25CP pack that had better odds of certain 4s/5s like the Fan Favorites, and then the characters rotated so eventually all of them were featured?

I'm not sure what the best distribution would be (even when we had Fan Favorites and Cable's release token in addition to Latest/Classic, I never spent CP on them, you know?), but I agree that having some more/new choices to make in how we spend our resources would be nice.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been suggested many times to have multiple legends stores with different options.  Why that still hasn't been done alludes me because it's one of the most common sense/easiest solutions dilution I can think of.