Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Highlight a card’s activated gems

I know in the grand scheme it’s the tiniest detail, but it’d be a nice little QOL update. I know you can tap an activated gem and see the card it’s associated with, but I often find myself wishing I could do the reverse.

Certain decks I run make the board super clogged and I’ve got about 12 activated gems out there - sometimes I’m looking for a specific one or two. For example - I’ve got Timestream Navigator out and would like to grab that extra swap first. Sometimes it takes me forever, clicking every little activated gem on the board before I find one of hers. It would be great if the card had a clickable icon that would show me the board and highlight her activated gems for me.

Comments