Sphinx's Decree is still bugged [Fix in 3.0]

Ark
Ark Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
From the most recent patch notes:
Casting Sphinx's Decree no longer causes a soft-lock to occur, if the opponent has at least one Spell card in their hand.

Casting Sphinx's Decree still soft-locks.
I'm playing as Karn vs. Chandra, Roaring Flame. She has 3 cards in hand. I cannot tell if they are spells, obviously, but I play Sphinx's Decree and the game soft-locks immediately. I have Brawler's Plate, Traxos, Scourge of Kroog (triggered this turn by playing Brawler's Plate), and Detection Tower in play, and I played Sphinx's Decree off of a bonus match cascade. Not sure if any of that information is helpful, but that's all the info that I have on what was happening in the game at the time.

I really want to play this card in my Karn deck, because it completes a control Exodia setup that I have that disables all creatures and prevents spells from being cast, but I guess I'll keep waiting for this card to actually be fixed.

EDIT:
Client Version: 2.9.0.26959
Data Version: 2.9.0.26971
Server Version: 2.6.0

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Those are patch notes for an update that hasn't come yet... Wait until next week.
  • Ark
    Ark Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for the clarification.
    I thought the patch was pushed already.

Most other games publicize patch notes when the patch drops, so I didn't think that it was for a future patch   :s 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    They are Pre-release notes.