How Often Do HP Deals Run?

dxanders
dxanders Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
I'll be dumping five bucks into an HP re-up soon (especially since the 30 days since my last one are fast approaching), but I was wondering if I should wait on the timing. How often are the discounts on HP offered, and are they on any sort of regular schedule?

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know the subscription counts towards the money for bonus stuff, right?
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    They will run the 30% "sale" around xmas

I'm not sure how this Digital Day thing works but somehow you can get discounted purchase rates? I think or something
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    purplemur said:
    They will run the 30% "sale" around xmas

I'm not sure how this Digital Day thing works but somehow you can get discounted purchase rates? I think or something

I Think Amazon coins sell at a lower price during Digital Day, and those coins can then in turn be converted to in-game buys.
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Not sure what platform you are using, but there are usually deals on Gift Cards for the holidays as well.  You can get iTunes $100 for $80 online, and use in combination with the in-game sale
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    It ran about once per month this year. Some players find it too frequent.

A good rule of thumb is to look out for any comic, Marvel TV shows or movie celebration.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    It ran about once per month this year. Some players find it too frequent.

A good rule of thumb is to look out for any comic, Marvel TV shows or movie celebration.
    I wish it ran once a month lol