Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Damage reduction from Lucky support not applied to team-up powers [Investigating]

JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
Noticed the other day. AI fired a team-up Hammer and Anvil against my 4* Rocket and Groot with the Lucky support equipped, which should reduce the damage received by enemy powers (by around 100 in my case). However all of my team (Cloak & Dagger and Gamora were the other two, I believe) took the same ~800 damage.

Not game-breaking, but is this intended?

Comments

• DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    I think it's a bug, if I remember correctly I've seen the damage reduction work properly on 'normal' AoE powers. 
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not to mention that there have been at least a couple of other damage-modifying abilities that haven't interacted properly with team-ups.
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,169 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Jaedenkaal
    Hi everybody. The team is aware of this issue. I'll add it to the bug list.