IW Captain OR Spidey

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2018 in Roster and Level Help
I have got them both fully covered. Cap'n is at level 280 and Spidey @ 300. Who would you spend your ISO on to champ first? Oh and the only 5* I have champed is Jessica and she is a beast. :)

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Options
    None.

Wait for a really good second 5 and enjoy the best MMR with your single 5* champ.
    While Spidey is fun to play, I wouldn't want to enter double 5* MMR with him and JJ.

And Cap definitely is not a candidate for your second champ.
  • qandols
    edited November 2018
    Options
    The only other fully 5* I have is Archangel, which I guess is even worse. You're right about them both. Thor is at 4/4/4, I'll make him the only BH and hope for that. Thanks for input!
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Oh yes, Thor is the one you want, definitely.

Set Valkyrie as BH to get that last cover.
  • qandols
    Options
    Will do, thanks!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have both Spidey and JJ champed and they're a lot of fun together, I use Spidey's red over JJ's. Spidey can use red and blue and JJ makes nice trap tiles on both. Vulture makes a great third in the SIM keeping Spidey full of AP, though I use Chavez too - hoarding AP so she does her critical thing until Spidey has enough to whallop everybody left.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I have both Spidey and JJ champed and they're a lot of fun together, I use Spidey's red over JJ's. Spidey can use red and blue and JJ makes nice trap tiles on both. Vulture makes a great third in the SIM keeping Spidey full of AP, though I use Chavez too - hoarding AP so she does her critical thing until Spidey has enough to whallop everybody left.
    You also have a champed Okoye to fall back on.

OP is in a different place than you.
  • qandols
    Options
    My 3/1/3 Okoye have a long way to go, I'm afraid.