Missed the announcement, thank you for "fixing" Nightcrawler

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
Playing in Nightcrawler's PvP event I just realized BAMF! was fixed to identify the most predominant color.

Thank you, Devs! I know there's a lot of **** about things that need fixing with MPQ. I've certainly done my fair share (maybe more) so I wanted to throw some weight on the other side of the karmic scales and say thank you for continuing to improve the game. The smallest changes sometimes have the biggest impact. Thank you.

Comments

• AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    JSP869 said:
    Playing in Nightcrawler's PvP event I just realized BAMF! was fixed to identify the most predominant color.

Thank you, Devs! I know there's a lot of tinykitty about things that need fixing with MPQ. I've certainly done my fair share (maybe more) so I wanted to throw some weight on the other side of the karmic scales and say thank you for continuing to improve the game. The smallest changes sometimes have the biggest impact. Thank you.
    Yes, counting all the tiles was rough.  Thanks for the fix.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    it's quite fun to wait for a purple board and go to town.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Going to be fun to use with domino when he next gets a boost , 

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor

He?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yepyep said:

He?
    I think it means "Going to be fun to use Nightcrawler with Domino when Nightcrawler next gets a boost".
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Yepyep said:

He?
    I think it means "Going to be fun to use Nightcrawler with Domino when Nightcrawler next gets a boost".
    Yes, thank you. I was quite baffled (bc I also didn't understand the "next gets a boost" part)... Make perfect sense now!