Spooky, Scary Marvel Puzzle Quest!

2»

Comments

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    DarthDeVo said:
    Spooky, scary? Sounds like a werewolf bar mitzvah!
    Is that where boys become men and men become wolves?
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    I dont mind emptying those vaults at that price. Very fair. Obviously though, the two support tokens were dupes. 
    I am hoarding those until they update that.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited November 2018
    JHawkInc said:
    Brigby when we get most feeders not only do we get covers in PVP but they are also rewards in PVE.  Looking at the Oct update, The Hunt is next with Dazzler rewards, not Ghost Rider.   Can you please explain why this was changed for this feeder?  Will 4* Ghost Rider get PVE rewards soon?  
    You're behind a feeder. It didn't happen that way for America when she was updated to give Jessica Jones either.
    While I'm not quite sure about America Chavez, I speculate that Ghost Rider's Champion Reward Update was done "out of order" specifically to be a part of the Halloween theme. (FYI, not implying there is actually a champion reward update order. Just trying to provide context as to what others were inquiring about, hence the quotation marks)

Since The Hunt is not a part of the Halloween celebration, it's likely that's the reason why they chose to maintain the usual event reward pattern, as opposed to replacing Dazzler with Ghost Rider.

//Added Additional Details For Context -Brigby
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

They typically have been announcing the feeder in the first week of the season, usually on a Tuesday.  The feeder 4* is the one that is being awarded for placement in the currently-running PVE.  So, today, actually, would have been appropriate.  Promotional feeders are announced whenever.  It seems likely that this promotional feeder was given instead of the usual one, and since it was promotional it was announced early.  I really doubt they're going to give us another feeder today and I really hope that Dazzler isn't going to be a feeder any time soon.

I'll point out that even if you count the Anniversary as a season, they're still ahead of the game.  Remember they gave us 7 feeders during the 10 year celebration.  If they stick to the schedule and throw in an extra every so often, they'll probably "catch up" in a few months.

• WilliamArrieta
    WilliamArrieta Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Great news!