Halloween covers

DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
I've spotted a few Halloween covers. They look pretty rad!

3*s: Squirrel Girl

4*s: Ghost Rider, punisher, Carnage 

5*s: Spider-man (peter Parker)

Did I miss any?

Comments

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Carnage
    Punisher Max
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think Carnage's is my fave of the alternate ones. Squirrel Girl's is fun, but I really love her regular cover, so I'd rather it had stayed.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think Carnage's is my fave of the alternate ones. Squirrel Girl's is fun, but I really love her regular cover, so I'd rather it had stayed.
    I agree with Carnage. SG is just goofy.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    I agree with Carnage. SG is just goofy.
    "Goofy" is kind of the point of Squirrel Girl. ;)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love the Squirrel Girl comics, art included. I honestly think it's some of Marvel's best in the last decade.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Imo, the ‘Women of Marvel’ (?) cover they had for her once was even better. But that's a matter of opinion of course.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Think you've spotted them all.
    Squirrel Girl's one reminds me of why I never tried getting into her comics. I just cannot get on with that art style at all.

I'm surprised they didn't do Doctor Strange

OMG that Doc Strange cover is awesome! He's the reason I started to like Marvel comics... Just had to make that cover my new avatar, at least for a while...

Thanks @dr@Dragon_Nexus!
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    They're all great. I, too, especially like the Carnage one, not least because the moon looks like a sinister Deadpool meets It meets the scary clown from Poltergeist...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yepyep said:
    Think you've spotted them all.
    Squirrel Girl's one reminds me of why I never tried getting into her comics. I just cannot get on with that art style at all.

I'm surprised they didn't do Doctor Strange

OMG that Doc Strange cover is awesome! He's the reason I started to like Marvel comics... Just had to make that cover my new avatar, at least for a while...

Thanks @dr@Dragon_Nexus!
    I started reading Doctor Strange when he got a new Number 1 in...2016, I think?
    The run from after Battle World.

It's been great the whole way through. The Imperikul trying to destroy all magic on Earth. Loki taking over as Sorceror Supreme. Doctor Strange teaming up with Kingpin to save New York from Mordo. It's been consistently great!