Single Player Looking for Coalition? Post Here

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited November 2018 in MtGPQ Coalitions

Thread Rules

1. Please edit your post if you've accepted a Coalition. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the Coalition leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted a Coalition invite once you've found a new home in-game.
  2. Recruitment posts will be deleted weekly. Any posting that is more than a week old is likely outdated and not likely to be seen given the high volume of postings. As such, we will delete all recruitment posts older than one week. If you've put together an especially elaborate post, save it to your laptop/desktop/tablet/paper. This will happen regardless of whether you've accepted a Coalition invite or not (though you should still edit your post as a courtesy).
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking a Coalition will be deleted, repeatedly replying to posts in this section could earn you a warning.
  4. Don't advertise your Coalition here. If you're a Coalition leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).

Tips for Recruitment

1. Post relevant event and performance information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 200 Ribbons in PvP". It gives Coalition leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. If you are looking for a more competitive coalition, it is helpful to take screenshots of your current scores. Please make sure to censor other players' names, if you choose to include this in your post.
  2. Highlight your Planeswalker strengths and deck plans. Listing all your Planeswalkers is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. Just list the ones you have mastered, or the ones you have leveled the highest. In addition it is helpful to list your collection size and tier. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought and time you're putting into the game and on what level you can perform in events.
  3. Express your expectations. Coalitions exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in a Coalition (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.). Also if you are looking to be more competitive, express whether you are open to working within a score-switching, A-B, or development structure.
  4. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with a few starter PWs, don't expect an invite to a competitive coalition – be open to an invite from a more casual team.
  5. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or how packed out your inventory is - is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. Time commitment is important to competitive teams, so if you are unable to meet that, state so. Being content with your style of gameplay is appealing to recruiters and will help you find a spot in a team that meets your competitive and cultural needs.
Tagged:

Comments

• Magnumson
    Magnumson Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Hi, I'm also looking for a more active coalition that's ranked in the first quarter of the thousands. I play everyday and finished in the top 100 in most challenges. Thank you for your consideration. 
  • Spawn4
    Spawn4 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I’m a new player. I’m looking to be very active, daily. Would like a coalition that is about the group having fun and helping each other. I can do my part as far as playing and collecting or whatever I need. 
  • Zaky
    Zaky Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    No me deja unirme a una coalición y si quiero jugar alguien ayúdeme please

• MrBedlam
    MrBedlam Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Looking for top 20 coalition 
    I am p2p 
    i just started 2-3 weeks ago 
    I have 2000 + cards 
    in most events I rank #1 except for coalition’s events that I am not eligible for 
    I am only Interested in a coalition that can teach the things I don’t know 
    message me or line bedlam777
  • Tundro99
    Tundro99 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi all, looking for an active coalition. I’m very active, on everyday.  level 41. Most used planes walkers are Chandra, Garruk and Tamiyo. 
  • Panthera
    Panthera Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    hi i am Panthera "level 37/vip 6" i am looking for an active coalition.
    i havent played for soo long but i am completely hooked and i play every day.
    i compete in all events i can, my preferred planewalkers are the royal scions, sorin bloodlord, nissa animist sage and
    gidion the battle forged.. 

• TheTube
    TheTube Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hello! I am a new player that is very active learning the game! Looking for a Coalition with active players that wouldn't mind a new addition. I play in every event I can join, and have 4 active Planeswalkers I use regularly with others slowly being built up.

Let me know if anyone would like a new addition!

Thank you!
  • BlackRaven
    BlackRaven Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I'm a seasoned player. Looking for an active coalition. My coalition is inactive at this point. I have every planeswalker and a card collection that is at 4,397. I play every day am at level 104 and all colors at platinum level. 
  • Skidoo
    Skidoo Posts: 71 Match Maker
    edited August 2021
    EDIT:  Found a home.  Thx.

I’m an old player who played the first 18mo, took a long break, and recently returned.

I play every day, but I’m Looking for a casual coalition to avoid burnout.

Level 37.  Gold tier.

Most played PWs:  Kiora, Sarkhan1, Nahiri1, Narset.

thx for the consideration,
    ski
  • CharlyRPG
    CharlyRPG Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hola busco una coalición activa que quede el los primeros lugares del trimestre.

Soy LVL 43

Rango Platino

siempre quedo en los primeros 6-25 o 5-1 de los rankings 

habilidades muy avanzadas.

seria de mucha ayuda encontrar una buena coalición gracias 

• RobR
    RobR Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I am a brand new player. I have played the paper game, but this has me largely mystified. I would like to join a coalition that can help guide me.
  • Beetfarm
    Beetfarm Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I left a coalition that was ranking in the top 50 of most events and started dropping down to the lower prize tiers. I was there for quite a while and my scores were always in the top 5 or so. I have powerful decks and my account is level 80. Been playing for close to 2 years and I’m looking for an active coalition in the top 25 preferably but that’s not a deal breaker.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Beetfarm said:
    I left a coalition that was ranking in the top 50 of most events and started dropping down to the lower prize tiers. I was there for quite a while and my scores were always in the top 5 or so. I have powerful decks and my account is level 80. Been playing for close to 2 years and I’m looking for an active coalition in the top 25 preferably but that’s not a deal breaker
    check your private messages
  • Spoorantoo
    Spoorantoo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    New to the game and looking for a friendly no pressure play for fun coalition where you can learn from experienced player?

Check out Goldencompan a regular top 70 team
  • Infinite
    Infinite Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2022
    Back to the game after a few years away. I left during GRN.  Back then I could reliably tie for 1st in most events.  Been back about a month and can still hold top25 or better in legacy but I'm more like top 50s in standard.  Looking for a coalition that can at least sit in the top 50 in events but doesn't take things too serious. . Attached are my Planeswalkers, levels/mastery and current favorite legacy deck(half of it regularly changes for mastery the top 6 aside from ziatora's envoy are the permanent cards). Standard just changed so I'm still feeling that out but I'm currently building around thopter spy network and rabble rousing with both teferi hero of dominaria and karn scion of urza

Edit: found one, thanks 
  • Lossibob
    Lossibob Posts: 27 Just Dropped In

Hi. Sorry it's taken me so long to see your post.
    Have you found yourself a coalition you're happy with yet?

If not, please feel free to drop into DemonCavalry and see if we're what you're looking for, we're an active, social group, very friendly and have a great mix of experienced, helpful players and newer players still exploring the game.

If, on the other hand you HAVE found a place, then I'm sorry to have troubled you.

Whichever it is, I hope you carry on enjoying your game.

Bob

• Kibagami
    Kibagami Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

CobraTeam recrute

• Kibagami
    Kibagami Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

CobraTeam recrute

• Spoorantoo

The Goldencompan are a truly independent coalition striving for success in a game full of multi coalition clans. Currently 150th in the game.

Regular top 30 finishers we are two players short of our goal of a top 20 finish.

Do you want to be a part of a team that plays for fun but has a truly competitive edge?

We have two available slots, give us a go.

• Spoorantoo

Goldencompan needs one new recruit. We are an independent play for fun but in a serious way coalition with 19 active players. Regular top 40 finish you could be the player to break us into the top 30. New players welcome as we believe in nurturing talent.