Single Player Looking for Coalition? Post Here
- Please edit your post if you've accepted a Coalition. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the Coalition leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted a Coalition invite once you've found a new home in-game.
- Recruitment posts will be deleted weekly. Any posting that is more than a week old is likely outdated and not likely to be seen given the high volume of postings. As such, we will delete all recruitment posts older than one week. If you've put together an especially elaborate post, save it to your laptop/desktop/tablet/paper. This will happen regardless of whether you've accepted a Coalition invite or not (though you should still edit your post as a courtesy).
- Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking a Coalition will be deleted, repeatedly replying to posts in this section could earn you a warning.
- Don't advertise your Coalition here. If you're a Coalition leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
Tips for Recruitment
- Post relevant event and performance information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 200 Ribbons in PvP". It gives Coalition leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. If you are looking for a more competitive coalition, it is helpful to take screenshots of your current scores. Please make sure to censor other players' names, if you choose to include this in your post.
- Highlight your Planeswalker strengths and deck plans. Listing all your Planeswalkers is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. Just list the ones you have mastered, or the ones you have leveled the highest. In addition it is helpful to list your collection size and tier. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought and time you're putting into the game and on what level you can perform in events.
- Express your expectations. Coalitions exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in a Coalition (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.). Also if you are looking to be more competitive, express whether you are open to working within a score-switching, A-B, or development structure.
- Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with a few starter PWs, don't expect an invite to a competitive coalition – be open to an invite from a more casual team.
- Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or how packed out your inventory is - is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. Time commitment is important to competitive teams, so if you are unable to meet that, state so. Being content with your style of gameplay is appealing to recruiters and will help you find a spot in a team that meets your competitive and cultural needs.