Apology for Previous Post

DarknessReigns
DarknessReigns Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
To all who were offended by my previous post, I apologize. As I mentioned, I've been under a lot of RL stresses, and only half of those covered in the post itself. As many pointed out, I needed to take a 'chill pill,' and fortunately, I have come to my senses. Well, as much as I'll ever come to them, anyway, LOL

And that I ever made that post was, indeed, (upon reflection) as one player commented, 'sad.' I am taught on the Social Sciences to not simply react to an event (no pun intended) but to gather information, collect data, and then make a conclusion...a tenative  conclusion at that. (Human knowledge is imperfect, we will never have a perfect answer. That's why Darwin's Theory is 'just a theory,' not because it's in error!) Correlation does not equal Causation.

But, like many Social Scientists preceding me (Watson, James, Wundt) I let my personal feelings interfere with my practical obligations. A mistake I hope not to make again in the future on these forums. 

All I can do, all any of us can do, is hope for a better tomorrow. (That said, this is likely to be the most optimistic you'll ever see me, I'm a cynic by nature, LOL)

Comments

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    These things happen, right? (In my case, just add alcohol...). You didn’t seem to be especially vituperative or aggressive towards other forum members, even those critical of your stance. And humility goes a long, long way. If you let it go then others likely will too and get back to griping about how **** 5* Wasp is...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait...there is a 5* Wasp? I could have sworn she was a 3*...
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Well to be fair, Wasp is a very tiny 5*, so maybe you didn't notice her....
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I hope my rain dance speeds her leave from LLs.