Anniversary Contest - And the winners are... (10/22/18)

2»

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    Wow I thought I was high! So... who should I pick? :-)
    If in 5-Star Land, Thor or Okoye if you don't have them champed yet and are close.
    That’s my problem. I’m in transition to 4-star now, so I feel like I should pick a 4 I need, who will be helpful, like Rocket or Medusa... but then feel like I’d be stupid if I don’t ask for an Okoye, lol
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    It would be stupid not to go for a 5*. You'll eventually get into 5* land, so why not just get one already. Okoye black is a nice one, or you could be an early Cable adopter. He'll be essential quite soon i think.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Darn it I said 1,800,000! I was kinda close!

I did some vague maths in my head that I can't remember what it was. I looked on Reddit to see how many players they estimated played this game then multiplied it by something arbitrary.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    I did some math and came up with 3141596

It seems I dropped a factor of 1/2 somewhere.
  • tincanicarus
    tincanicarus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:
    Straycat said:
    So are they saying Dr Strange is the most favorited 3*? I wonder how many people have him as their only bonus 3*, because I know I spread out my bonus 3*s
    That's correct! Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) is hands-down the character with the most Bonus Heroes given out; by quite a large margin as well!

The 3-Star character with the second most Bonus Heroes given out is Thanos (Modern) at 810,573
    Unless you’re saving it for a future contest, who is the least given out 3*?
    My own guess would be Ragnarok. Nobody likes Ragnarok :D
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:
    Straycat said:
    So are they saying Dr Strange is the most favorited 3*? I wonder how many people have him as their only bonus 3*, because I know I spread out my bonus 3*s
    That's correct! Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) is hands-down the character with the most Bonus Heroes given out; by quite a large margin as well!

The 3-Star character with the second most Bonus Heroes given out is Thanos (Modern) at 810,573
    While he's definitely somewhere at the bottom of the 3* pack, it is a decent meat shield and he has a spammable red. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:
    Straycat said:

While he's definitely somewhere at the bottom of the 3* pack, it is a decent meat shield and he has a spammable red. 
    I think it's going to be Angel because he was the last released 3* and came out well after bonus heroes.

KGB
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    DeNappa said:
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:
    Straycat said:

But you can get Ragnarok from Ares so there would be even less reason to BH him.