just ideas

a choice for us to decide if we want to replay the storyline over again (same or different reward doesn't matter to me)
able to scroll up and down in our bracket (so we can see how much more points we should try to get before taking a break)
on every event we should have a list of bracket that we can pick to be on
possibly have a new bracket every 6h-12h instead of not knowing when a new bracket has been set ( i don't know how bracket works but that is how i just think it works)
able to change to different marvel characters on the home page (nothing big but it would be cool to have nick fury on the home page before i play)
or make the home page change depending on which event is going to happen or is happening (that should be a optional choice to us too)
a tab for different ways we can open our tokens like for example a wheel of characters or marvel cards that we can turn over
maybe a chat box for us to talk to other people besides our alliance (that would be another way to find people to join alliances)

if i think anymore i might just keep having ideas. lets hear what you have to say. tell me or us about your thoughts. care to share?

Comments

• Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    I've highlighted how they could increase their profit through a card system before, here :-

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4095

That kind of what you have in mind? Am sure countless people have suggested it or something similar at one time or another.

But, there are pros and cons to any system, I think a lot of people here would prefer to just get the covers with no animations or fuss as it saves a lot of time and graphics that a mini-game would take. It's to important consider that a large section of the player base is playing from a mobile, between events. I mean, I used to play during the breaks whilst I was writing my dissertation, so the card recruitment system would have swallowed up a lot of time. A lot of people play in work, hiding in the stationary for five minutes for a sneaky match and on fag break ect. So there are a section of players that hate the animations and time sinks and prefer a streamline system. You would never please everyone. I also kind of wish you could turn falcon's animation off myself, him fly across the screen every turn was starting to get annoying in the top gun event.

The same can be said about chat, and if that was implemented - who would you be chatting to - the matches are against computer controlled teams, aren't they? So how would you make that work? Sort of a one line message between retaliation battles or something? Not saying it’s a bad idea – I just don’t get how it’d work. I am most probably being dense though.