[German] Supports - current/maximum level is no longer visible [Investigating]

Options
Black Duke
Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
Since the last update I neither see the current nor the maximum level of my supports on the German version of MPQ. Right now I'm seeing {uLevel} $/{uMaxLevel instead of the accurate numbers. This issue occurs on Android and iOS.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Black Duke
    Thank you for letting me know. I'll inform the team so they can investigate. 
  • Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The same for the German version on Steam/Windows.
  • Spider-Man_023
    Spider-Man_023 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What is the current state of this?

I would like to use my red stuff on the supports again...
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @Spider-Man_023
    The team is still investigating this issue. But just to clarify, this is a visual text bug as I understand. You should still be able to upgrade your Supports with red Iso-8. Is that correct or are you unable to level up your Supports at all? 
  • Spider-Man_023
    Spider-Man_023 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    @Spider-Man_023
    The team is still investigating this issue. But just to clarify, this is a visual text bug as I understand. You should still be able to upgrade your Supports with red Iso-8. Is that correct or are you unable to level up your Supports at all? 
    Yes. I tried it after your suggestion. I thought I'm unable to see the levels of my supports, but after going down one step in the interface I was able to see it again.
  • Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Today it was shown correctly. Leveling was always possible. Could be alright for weeks, since I only look for it when i get a support token.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @Nikita-K
    Thank you for the update. I'm glad it's working now.