Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

[German] Supports - current/maximum level is no longer visible [Investigating]

Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 644 Critical Contributor
Since the last update I neither see the current nor the maximum level of my supports on the German version of MPQ. Right now I'm seeing {uLevel} $/{uMaxLevel instead of the accurate numbers. This issue occurs on Android and iOS.

Comments

• TombstoneTombstone Posts: 663ADMINISTRATORS Critical Contributor
    @Black Duke
    Thank you for letting me know. I'll inform the team so they can investigate. 
  • Nikita-KNikita-K Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    The same for the German version on Steam/Windows.
  • Spider-Man_023Spider-Man_023 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    What is the current state of this?

I would like to use my red stuff on the supports again...
  • TombstoneTombstone Posts: 663ADMINISTRATORS Critical Contributor
    @Spider-Man_023
    The team is still investigating this issue. But just to clarify, this is a visual text bug as I understand. You should still be able to upgrade your Supports with red Iso-8. Is that correct or are you unable to level up your Supports at all? 
  • Spider-Man_023Spider-Man_023 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Tombstone said:
    @Spider-Man_023
    The team is still investigating this issue. But just to clarify, this is a visual text bug as I understand. You should still be able to upgrade your Supports with red Iso-8. Is that correct or are you unable to level up your Supports at all? 
    Yes. I tried it after your suggestion. I thought I'm unable to see the levels of my supports, but after going down one step in the interface I was able to see it again.