America Chavez JJ Rewards [Can't Fix]

cpeyton3535
cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker

America Chavez's recent champ rewards update was documented to be Red at 280, Black at 300 and Blue at 320 (then Red/Black/Blue again).  Instead they are Red at 280, Blue at 300 and Black at 320 (then Red/Blue/Black).  Can this please be corrected?

Cheers!

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 2/1/5 JJ would definitely appreciate them going in the usual order.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited October 2018
    We apologize for the confusion of having America Chavez award Jessica Jones's abilities in an atypical order, compared to other 4-Star characters, however this is unfortunately not something that can be resolved easily.

Due to this, her current order will continue to be the order she rewards covers until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

- Edited for Clarity -Brigby
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't understand.  I do understand why it's not possible to change America's feeder covers, but what's so difficult about reinstating the original order for new feeders?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rewards have already gone out. If the covers are switched now, there would be some who missed out on black (at 300) and will get another blue (at 320).  
  • Moon Roach
    Pongie said:
    Rewards have already gone out. If the covers are switched now, there would be some who missed out on black (at 300) and will get another blue (at 320).  

I suspect that's a response to my "I don't understand" post.  If not, ignore whatever's next.

I understand that changing the order to 1/3/2 for America can't be fixed because covers have gone out.

I don't understand why future feeders will stick with the 1/3/2 order rather than reverting to 1/2/3.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards

I don't understand why future feeders will stick with the 1/3/2 order rather than reverting to 1/2/3.

I think you’re misinterpreting Brigbys post. All he’s saying is they’re not changing Chavez’s reward cover order even though it’s not as advertised.
  • Moon Roach
    edited October 2018

I think you’re misinterpreting Brigbys post. All he’s saying is they’re not changing Chavez’s reward cover order even though it’s not as advertised.

Ah, so America's cover order is atypical, and the current order he refers to is what has gone before.

What caused me to think otherwise was ", however this is unfortunately not something that can be resolved easily.
    Due to this, the current order will continue to be the order moving forward until further notice".  He could instead have said something like "This is an anomaly and normal service will be resumed with the next feeder".

Am I alone in thinking he was saying that they'd changed the order and for some reason couldn't change it back for subsequent feeders?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Ah, so America's cover order is atypical, and the current order he refers to is what has gone before.

What caused me to think otherwise was ", however this is unfortunately not something that can be resolved easily.
    Due to this, the current order will continue to be the order moving forward until further notice".  He could instead have said something like "This is an anomaly and normal service will be resumed with the next feeder".

Am I alone in thinking he was saying that they'd changed the order and for some reason couldn't change it back for subsequent feeders?

It wouldn't be a Demiurge statement if it didn't require clarification.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Brigby said:
    We apologize for the confusion of having America Chavez award Jessica Jones's abilities in an atypical order, compared to other 4-Star characters, however this is unfortunately not something that can be resolved easily.

Due to this, the current order will continue to be the order moving forward until further notice. Thank you for understanding.
    1.  @Brigby "the current order will continue to be the order moving forward until further notice" what does this mean?  Does this mean future 5* feeders will get an order similar to what JJ got?  Does this mean all other 5*s will get the typical order?  The wording of that statement is extremely unclear to me.
    2.  While I agree this isn't something that can be easily solved and leaving it is probably the right course of action even though it will hurt some, changing the title to [Solved] is completely inaccurate.  Nothing was solved, it should say [Won't Fix] or [Can't Fix]
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    broll said:
    Brigby said:

Due to this, the current order will continue to be the order moving forward until further notice. Thank you for understanding.
    1. Brigby "the current order will continue to be the order moving forward until further notice" what does this mean?  Does this mean future 5* feeders will get an order similar to what JJ got?  Does this mean all other 5*s will get the typical order?  The wording of that statement is extremely unclear to me.
    2.  While I agree this isn't something that can be easily solved and leaving it is probably the right course of action even though it will hurt some, changing the title to [Solved] is completely inaccurate.  Nothing was solved, it should say [Won't Fix] or [Can't Fix]
    1) Apologies for the confusion. What I meant was that America Chavez's order will remain this order. I've edited my original comment for clarity.
    2) That's just the generic tag I use to show that a player's question has been answered and/or nothing more can be done, as opposed to Investigating -> Fixed. Having said that though, I can understand the confusion, so in this specific case, I can change it to [Can't Fix]
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Makes sense, however disappointing. The only real solotion would have to involve giving out a lot of extra JJ covers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was hoping for that.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Fix could have been to allow a super special return of cover swaps, for those that could have been helped with the intended order but got screwed instead... so cant fix is not entirely correct either.. ;-)