Anniversary Vault 10-pack missing

Nomad400
Nomad400 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I earned an Anniversary Vault 10-pack from PvP Season progression.  It's showing in the total number of rewards on my home screen.  However, when I go to collect it on the Anniversary Vault screen, it's not available.  I have collected 92 of the 100 vault rewards, so I presume that the 10 pack is blocked because there's only 8 rewards remaining.  But an alliance member reported that the Anniversary Vault automatically reset for him when he collected all 100 rewards without him having to pay the 500 HP for a manual reset.  Why can't I just collect the remaining 8 rewards, then let the vault reset before collecting my last 2 rewards?  Or am I required to pay 500 HP for the privilege of collecting the 10-pack that I earned?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Nomad400
    I just wanted to point out a minor distinction. The 5th Anniversary Vault doesn't automatically reset once you've collected all 100 items. After you've collected all 100 items, you still have to press "Reset" but it doesn't cost anything and the 500 HP will NOT be displayed under the "Reset" text. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can confirm that after resetting your 10 pack options will be there for the new vault.  I was over 90 when I got my season 10 pack also.  
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Same thing happened to me. No biggie since it returned after the reset. I'm curious about something though.
    What if the vault had ended while someone still has an unused 10-pack, visible or hidden?
    My guess is that it would be converted into 10 single post event draws.