* Come and Get Me
* Forum contests 
* Missing ISO-8
* Cable! Good ole nathan christopher charles summers

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Regarding Nico Minoru's best build, I think it depends if you're trying to transform her through her blue passive or if she's strictly there as a tile buffer off her purple passive.  Neither her yellow or purple gain much going from 3-->5 covers, so none of the variations of a 5/4/4 build make too much sense for her (4/4/5, probably being the best of the lot, but it's not substantially better than 5/3/5 or 3/5/5).  

Personally, I like transforming her to take advantage of her stun, tile creation and true heal.  Since she has to tank some colors to reliably transform, the fact that protect tiles don't work for her is a pretty severe disadvantage and the difference between a 1 turn and 3 turn stun is huge, so my build is 5/3/5.  On the other hand, if you don't care about transforming her and other characters tank her colors, the fact that protect tiles don't affect Nico is completely irrelevant (except against AOE), so 3/5/5 maximizes her usefulness.

I think the dev's did really well creating her by giving her some definite "puzzle-y" elements, but not making her overcomplicated in the way that 5* Doctor Octopus' green power is (I do love that power, but abilities that complicated should be extremely rare).  She also can provide use for people before, during and after the 4* level, which isn't always common for 4*'s.  All in all, one of the better 4*'s in my opinion.

As for this week's character battle, I can't see the team with Nova losing that one without a lot of plot contrivances.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Hey @XaOs72 I’m voting for Ian’s team lol..