Marvel Insider

LoneHawkeye
LoneHawkeye Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I finally got enough insider points for the HP reward.  How long does it take receive them in game after redeeming it?

Comments

• barrok
    barrok Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I am on week 2 since requesting mine..
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    If I recall correctly, it was about 4-6 weeks for mine

Edit - I redeemed Insider points on 4/20, and received HP on 5/18
  • LoneHawkeye
    LoneHawkeye Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    oh ok.  wish it was faster.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    It only took a few days for me to get mine, right before the anniversary started. I was surprised since it took alliance mates much longer to get theirs, but that was back before latest swaps ended so maybe that has something to do with it. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it isn't a set waiting period so much as they do awards in a batch about every 4 weeks. Look at the award times on other Game activities that give Insider points (Contest of Champions) and see what date that says.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR said:
    I think it isn't a set waiting period so much as they do awards in a batch about every 4 weeks. Look at the award times on other Game activities that give Insider points (Contest of Champions) and see what date that says.
    Batches make sense.  I've seen a lot of posts like this saying it takes a long time, but mine took like a week.  If they are done in batches I might have submitted close to a batch point and lucked out.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only minus to the HP reward is the fact it's a one-off, I got 300K Insider Points burning a hole in my pocket (and no, I don't want to spend them on a 3* IM or Cap!).
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I redeemed mine last year when they had the HP offer and to my surprise, it was literally credited to my MPQ account the very next day.  YMMV tho, it's was the second Insider-to-MPQ redemption I had done and the first one took about a week or so.  It'll get there tho, don't worry!