Just receive 50k Iso-8 =D

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
For more than a week, I stopped receiving gifts from friends. With the new pacth, I spend almost 20 min collecting the gifts LOL. That was the result: 50k Iso-8

Thanks to the support team, now I can finally put mt Thor in lvl 85 =P
«1

Comments

  • Holy ****.
  • Aww **** .. I went through and deleted a bunch of Facebook friends that weren't delivering me any prizes the other day. :/
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Correction!!! It was 80k!!! No joke! Its crazy!!!
  • **** that's insanity...but in other news, we'll have a batch of high level opponents to whittle through again!
  • Wow. I didn't bother with FB, but with that kind of gain, maybe I should start using it. Now to find some friends.
  • I didn't get my batch of Facebook points, even tho I'd been getting notifications of gifts that never appeared... Did you get them right away after updating or did it take a while?
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When will this update be forced down on everyone?
  • Twanbon wrote:
    I didn't get my batch of Facebook points, even tho I'd been getting notifications of gifts that never appeared... Did you get them right away after updating or did it take a while?

    Right away.
  • I have 100+ FB friends (presumably not all of them play MPQ icon_razz.gif ) and after upgrading to 0.42 I got...no new gifts icon_e_sad.gif
  • u'll get gifts from me forever as long as i get gifts in return. take solace in that fact.
  • Bezerrin wrote:
    Correction!!! It was 80k!!! No joke! Its crazy!!!

    Pics, or it didn't happen
  • Bugpop wrote:
    Bezerrin wrote:
    Correction!!! It was 80k!!! No joke! Its crazy!!!

    Pics, or it didn't happen

    Started with ~12,000k ISO and ~19 cover tokens
    thSSTl1l.png

    ended with this + 65 covers in cache and 33 cover tokens lol. I really missed my gifts!! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif
  • what the jesus
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,315 Site Admin
    Options
    Seeing gift receipts like that it makes me wish I didn't keep myself on a strict FB diet of real IRL friends only.
  • Long time lurker, short question: FB won't let me create an account only tied to MPQ, do you guys use your REAL accounts for this? I would love to do this because I seem to be getting those 'Share on FB' rewards more than I get the egocentrical ones.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Seeing gift receipts like that it makes me wish I didn't keep myself on a strict FB diet of real IRL friends only.

    ditto, i have 3 fb friends that i send to, that's it. and since i signed up with my rl facebook at the game's inception and delinking was such a hard task, i passed on creating a specific facebook account for puzzle quest, and this makes me regret that choice haha.
  • forgrim wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Seeing gift receipts like that it makes me wish I didn't keep myself on a strict FB diet of real IRL friends only.

    ditto, i have 3 fb friends that i send to, that's it. and since i signed up with my rl facebook at the game's inception and delinking was such a hard task, i passed on creating a specific facebook account for puzzle quest, and this makes me regret that choice haha.

    Hah, im in the same boat as you forgrim.... oh well, it's all good. atleast i get decent amount from 2 of my friends.
  • forgrim wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Seeing gift receipts like that it makes me wish I didn't keep myself on a strict FB diet of real IRL friends only.

    ditto, i have 3 fb friends that i send to, that's it. and since i signed up with my rl facebook at the game's inception and delinking was such a hard task, i passed on creating a specific facebook account for puzzle quest, and this makes me regret that choice haha.

    I made an account just for MPQ people and haven't gotten anywhere near this much, so you may not be missing much. Makes me wonder if some of the attempts to fix started copying gifts already in the pipeline.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Seeing gift receipts like that it makes me wish I didn't keep myself on a strict FB diet of real IRL friends only.

    I did that too until I saw Nemek's post about how much he gains daily from the gifts. What I do currently when I add people for MPQ only is:
    1) add them to specially created MPQ list - allows me to keep them together
    2) add them to restricted list (Facebook default) - people on it are still technically my 'friends', but they can only see public content on my profile
    3) remove them from my news feed - so they won't spam me
  • sms4002 wrote:
    Bugpop wrote:
    Bezerrin wrote:
    Correction!!! It was 80k!!! No joke! Its crazy!!!

    Pics, or it didn't happen

    Started with ~12,000k ISO and ~19 cover tokens
    thSSTl1l.png

    ended with this + 65 covers in cache and 33 cover tokens lol. I really missed my gifts!! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif


    You might be able to level a single 3* from 15 to 141 with that