Supports advice!

1882 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
Ladies and gents, does anyone have a link to a spread sheet in regards what support works best on specific character. I get there are character specific ones. I am faffing about with supports for America chavez (currently korg) and Doctor strange (currently the shield one) 
Any help would be eternally greatfully received and appreciated.... 

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Question: Is that 5* Strange? If you are using him and America, I would suggest Avengers Tower (or another support with a chance of Starting AP) on America, and a crit damage booster for Strange (Kimoyo Beads would be ideal since it increases match damage too). Improved Crits on 5*s adds up quick if you are getting critical tiles each turn.

Otherwise, Wong on Strange makes sense since he is tailored to Strange's power set.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also like Avengers Tower for Chavez, and Wong is hard to go wrong with for Strange.
    1882 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    It's only 3* strange unfortunately but he's well past being championed. Didn't really think of avengers Tower I shall have a try when I log on next. 
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    For 3* Strange the best support is Wong. For Chavez I use Sharon Carter, because her Rank 2 increases the Critical Tile Multiplier. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    For 3* Strange the best support is Wong. For Chavez I use Sharon Carter, because her Rank 2 increases the Critical Tile Multiplier. 
    Vibranium Ore may be better with Strange in PVE because it greatly increases his passive damage.  It has the same AP generation, but it also generates protect tiles and reduced match damage to him when fighting Dark Avengers teamed with a goon.  In PVP, Wong would be better because of the increased stun.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    bbigler said:
    Shintok17 said:
    Vibranium Ore may be better with Strange in PVE because it greatly increases his passive damage.  It has the same AP generation, but it also generates protect tiles and reduced match damage to him when fighting Dark Avengers teamed with a goon.  In PVP, Wong would be better because of the increased stun.
    I have 5* Wong at Level 237 at the moment and he has been amazing in getting rid of enemy countdown tiles, increasing stuns, and the Health increase is great. We all know Dr.Strange has a smaller health pool than usual.

The thing is I have a lot of Supports, but I have put all my Red ISO on 5* Wong exclusively, because he is my highest Ranked support. So my 3* Vibranium Ore is not much use in the increase damage department. I'm just speaking from my experience with what I got or use. 
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly alot of supports are conditional on them being on the strongest char,  so there really isn't a best support for each char.   In fact a lot synergy perks are on chars that are usually behind big 5* so those supports never come into play.

What you are really looking for are the supports that work for any matches or team matches.  Those are universal supports that will work not matter how weak the match stats are for weak support chars.

Next groups your supports by how the change match damage or ap boost.

next pick your supports on how they affect specials