5* feeders make a wonderful anniversary gift

Options
2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just dont get why the older 5*s aren't getting sorted too. I've wanted a feeder for Strange for so long now. 

Will be nice to be close to two covers for JJ though. 

I Think they have done a pretty good job of mixing older and newer fivestars to feed. There are still some glaring omissions though.

Chavez is one of the few fourstars that has passed level 340 on my roster, so I am very happy about these news. Should make my Jessica level 369 and pass LumberCap (level 367) as my highest level fivestar. :)

• WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    C4ge should have been a better feeder for Jessica but, hey I am glad JJ will get a feeder....
    Hope Mordo could feed Strang5 too  ;)
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,286 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    My 3/10/4 JJ and my 285 AC makes me very happy. 

Now I'm just one DD cover away from jumping to 5* play
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This will be my first feeder release I get more than 1 free cover.  Chaves is L302.  Yippee!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    WEBGAS said:
    C4ge should have been a better feeder for Jessica but, hey I am glad JJ will get a feeder....
    Hope Mordo could feed Strang5 too  ;)

Yeah, IMHO Chavez is a really weird choice - she's in that "relatively new" range so she won't be given out at such a enormously high rate, but she's hands-down one of the best 5* support 4* characters, so a number of players will have had her as a BH and possibly level-maxed.  Thematically it makes no sense that I can tell, while Luke has a strong (married) connection to her, and other characters (Iron Fist is a Defender, she had a crush on Spider-Man in High School, she's close to Carol Danvers,) have a decent connection.

I mean, it's cool regardless.  I'm glad we got a feeder for her, she's a great character.

• huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby belated gifts are also accepted.  X-Men feeders for Xmas has a nice ring to it.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And of course GR > GR for Halloween.
    This guy nailed it.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking to the holidays, Dazzler feeding 5* Longshot would be pretty great.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We got more feeders for a forced Marvel 10 year celebration than we did for the MPQ 5 year anniversary events.  By forced I mean that Marvel made them do some type of events because of this being across many if not all of the Marvel licensed games.