New event commander controls & stats

chf5868
chf5868 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
Well, a couple days into new event & a good majority of these questions have been answered, although I think the explanations for rollout info were extremely helpful & spot on, so thanx to the MPQ staff. I have more requests/comments than questions.

We REALLY need some issues to be addressed for alliance commander controls in coordination & available information. Frankly, I'm surprised that data availability for commanders wasn't built into the event. Access to stats & members locations for commanders is not available in any form, we can't even look at the parent event board & get any info at all beyond what board we choose as a player & all member contribution totals for the event. We need access to stats such as:

1) Clickable list of member point totals & locations during each leg of the event.
2) Clickable access to parent board, showing commander not only number of players & total score for the board in question, but an actual clickable list of members on that board & their corresponding score on that board alone. Also would be helpful to include member Shield rating for 1) & 2).
3) Addition to parent board point totals for each board to include the total needed, to make funneling members to needed areas easier. (Ex. 65,720/142000 for deadly)
4) Expand not only character limit per post in group chat, but access to p2p private chat between members, or at least between commanders & members. This was somewhat  needed previously, but the intro of this event has made it much more important.
5) Access to info involving members beyond 20 person limit. If someone joins & leave during event sign up boxing out a longtime member from joining event, it seems to say in rollout notes that those members can play outside the first 20 to sign up, I'm assuming for access to prizes. As such, commanders need access to event info on those players as well, to gauge their event participation as well.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or if other info requirements need to be added, please post any additional ideas in comments. Thanx for listening!