Champing JJ.

Options
2»

Comments

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    sinnerjfl said:
    I'm in a similar position actually. I have JJ fully covered with one saved. At the moment I actually have enough iso to champ her, and have been wondering if I should do so. I have no 5* champs, and have barely put any iso into any of them. I might not get around to champing her any time soon, but I've been told you can level you 5*s to about 320 without it affecting you too much if you have multiple champed 4*s as I do (65). I did want to champ all my 4*s before thinking about 5*s, but they bring out new 4*s all the time so I don't know when I should make the jump.
    The limit for 5*'s is more along 360/375 (depends on how high your boosted 4*'s get).

Which other 5*'s do you have?

I did my transition with only Daredevil for a few months. With one 5* champion, you'll mainly see other teams with one 5* champ and a 4* or another non-champed 5*. If you have a good bench of 4*'s as you do, you shouldnt have trouble at this stage.

It's not that jarring and gives you a taste of what 5* PVP is.

If you do transition fully, I recommend you champ two or three more 5*'s at the same time and choose them carefully. You'll almost strictly see double 5* champ teams from that point on. You can see 4* teams after breaking MMR but not before like 800/900 pts.
    I have all the 5*s rostered, at varying numbers of covers. Phoenix and JJ are the only ones who are fully covered though. From what I understand, Phoenix is underpowered now compared to "modern" 5*s and would be an easy target in PvP. However, I don't really play PvP competitively - I only aim for 575 for the CP, and only play on now and again. I think I've only ever hit 900 twice. I'd get far too annoyed trying to finish well in PvP, and I try not to spend HP on shields.