Double ISO?

AXP_isme
AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
I don’t mean to sound ungrateful. I love double ISO, it’s fantastic. I wish it were triple ISO or, even better thematically, quintuple ISO for fifth anniversary!

Not all the ISO seems to be being doubled. In particular there seems to be no ISO being awarded from the under the sea node in DDQ and the interim, or one-time, awards on wave nodes (those that don’t appear in the list of available rewards) aren’t being doubled either. 

I think we’re missing 1k+ ISO each day from these not being doubled. 400 from DDQ and 500-1000 from the wave nodes in strange sights and webbed wonder. I know it’s not a lot but when you’re millions of ISO away from capping your roster it all helps. 

Anyone else noticed this this or is it just me? I also posted it in the bugs section but it seems that’s where posts go to die. If you want anyone to notice you have to put it here in general so...

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't Think DDQ Counts as being part of the Anniversary celebrations.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    DDQ is double ISO. I've been getting 6500 ISO from the last node for the last couple of weeks now. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Based on the official thread, DDQ was never mentioned for double-iso. But, if you play Lightning Rounds, there's double iso for it next week.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Well, unless my DDQ is different to everyone elses, I've definitely been getting double ISO for a couple of weeks now.  :D

6500 ISO is definitely not the norm for the final node. 
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    AXP_isme said:
    I don’t mean to sound ungrateful. I love double ISO, it’s fantastic. I wish it were triple ISO or, even better thematically, quintuple ISO for fifth anniversary!

Not all the ISO seems to be being doubled. In particular there seems to be no ISO being awarded from the under the sea node in DDQ and the interim, or one-time, awards on wave nodes (those that don’t appear in the list of available rewards) aren’t being doubled either. 

I think we’re missing 1k+ ISO each day from these not being doubled. 400 from DDQ and 500-1000 from the wave nodes in strange sights and webbed wonder. I know it’s not a lot but when you’re millions of ISO away from capping your roster it all helps. 

Anyone else noticed this this or is it just me? I also posted it in the bugs section but it seems that’s where posts go to die. If you want anyone to notice you have to put it here in general so...
    You are definitely confused or have not been paying attention ever to DDQ rewards. The Under The Sea node in DDQ awards a Taco vault token not ISO. It has always been that way. I am receiving Double ISO in all DDQ rewards that contain ISO. Everything that is supposed to be Double ISO has been for me in PVP, Lightning Rounds, and PVE. Enjoy the extra ISO and stop making up conspiracies. That's why we cannot have nice things.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    AXP_isme said:

You are definitely confused or have not been paying attention ever to DDQ rewards. The Under The Sea node in DDQ awards a Taco vault token not ISO. It has always been that way. I am receiving Double ISO in all DDQ rewards that contain ISO. Everything that is supposed to be Double ISO has been for me in PVP, Lightning Rounds, and PVE. Enjoy the extra ISO and stop making up conspiracies. That's why we cannot have nice things.
    Actually he might be correct. I *think* beating one wave in Under the Sea does award iso, maybe 200? Most players probably don't notice too much as they routinely beat both waves (or on Crash days score 22k from that).

Ready to be corrected though.

It is hardly a big deal though and I don't know if it is being doubled or not.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Wave nodes in PVE events will typically give small ISO awards for each wave cleared, but only the first time you beat it. The Under the Sea node does not do this; you only get the taco. 
    It does look like the individual wave ISO rewards in Webbed Wonder are not doubled. However, the node, progression and placement ISO numbers are all doubled. It seems to me that to complain about this is equivalent to getting a free piece of cake and complaining that it does not have enough icing. 
  • Shintok17
    edited October 2018
    Wave nodes in PVE events will typically give small ISO awards for each wave cleared, but only the first time you beat it. The Under the Sea node does not do this; you only get the taco. 
    It does look like the individual wave ISO rewards in Webbed Wonder are not doubled. However, the node, progression and placement ISO numbers are all doubled. It seems to me that to complain about this is equivalent to getting a free piece of cake and complaining that it does not have enough icing. 
    Hit the nail on the head. Just like when people complain about something that was given away free. Just enjoy Double ISO it is very rare in this game. I only comes once a year, except for the Snow Ball PVP during last Christmas. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I play SWTOR from time to time and it's always fun when they do double XP anytime something Star Wars related is happening (like a movie release). I always thought MPQ should do that. So if a big Marvel Studios release is happening that weekend, give double ISO for 2-3 days.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    Shintok17 said:
    AXP_isme said:

Actually he might be correct. I *think* beating one wave in Under the Sea does award iso, maybe 200? Most players probably don't notice too much as they routinely beat both waves (or on Crash days score 22k from that).

It has awarded 200 ISO and the taco token in the past. Since anniversary began, it is only awarding the taco token. He's right we should have seen 400 ISO there. All the other ISO awards in Deadpool's have been doubled.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Shintok17 said:
    AXP_isme said:

It has awarded 200 ISO and the taco token in the past. Since anniversary began, it is only awarding the taco token. He's right we should have seen 400 ISO there. All the other ISO awards in Deadpool's have been doubled.
    Thank you for confirming that. I thought I remembered that it did. But my memory is frankly awful, so I don't have that much confidence in it.
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Just received a bunch of 400 iso rewards, saying: “ Here’s what you should have received in Deadpool’s Daily Quest.”
    I think I had more than 5 sets of them.
    Thanks, D3!
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    ZommyGD said:
    Just received a bunch of 400 iso rewards, saying: “ Here’s what you should have received in Deadpool’s Daily Quest.”
    I think I had more than 5 sets of them.
    Thanks, D3!
    I got the same thing.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I think I counted 7 of them.  
  • Shintok17
    So I guess OP was right. Thanks for the extra ISO Devs.
  • barrok
    barrok Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for bringing it up OP. Don't listen these haters :)
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I got back all the missing 400 ISOs! 

@Brigby - please pass along my thanks to the team for sorting this out.

I just hope this experience hasn’t created a monster. I might start complaining about everything from now on! MWAAAAHAAAHAHAAHA

🤣
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    AXP_isme said:
    I got back all the missing 400 ISOs! 

@Brigby - please pass along my thanks to the team for sorting this out.

I just hope this experience hasn’t created a monster. I might start complaining about everything from now on! MWAAAAHAAAHAHAAHA

🤣
    I got iso too, bunch of 400 - packs off Deadpool Daily Quest.

Good times.  XD