Bracket size - again

Szamsziel
Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
@Brigby - seems that as always there is old-new event there is a problem with size. In July the EC were back and size was wrong, earlier Nop had the same issue. Now Firf. May we ask for verification of every event before setting it up? 
I assume that we get the standard answer: we are unable to modify ongoing event.

But from my perspective - having the same problem over and over with every new event - it is ridiculous. 

Comments

• ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    I started the event in 1885th place.  
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby again in the Halloween event the bracket size is not correct, please advise developers for the next old events bracket size to be fixed.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    rafalele said:
    @Brigby again in the Halloween event the bracket size is not correct, please advise developers for the next old events bracket size to be fixed.
    Just out of curiosity, how big are the brackets? I joined and started early, so I didn't see the low ranks, I only wondered how far from the top I've been after some matches
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    rafalele said:
    Just out of curiosity, how big are the brackets? I joined and started early, so I didn't see the low ranks, I only wondered how far from the top I've been after some matches
    Do not know exactly, I just have lost one battle because a freeze and I do not play to get these boring objectives and now I am in 734 position, with 12 charges played.

I am playing to get the 45 progression reward.

Playing for these objectives in legacy pvp, without having Omni, Blue Zenith Sun and Deploy (yes, I do not have them yet) is a nightmare not a Halloween event. At least is not enraged as the event info says.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    +1 bracket size issue again
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Yeh this is lame. When I joined HE I was around rank 1850. I had to finish SEVEN of the starting 10 games, at one point off perfect, before I was eligible for the lowest ranking prize. Ouch. 
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Before Trial of Ambition starts - quick poll: will we face bracket size issue?
    A) yes, because "war never changes"
    B) of course not, issues like this are fixed on spot