Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Training Grounds improvement and rune issue fix

ArsinikArsinik Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I propose adding in semi randomized secondary objectives in Training Grounds for runes, possibly switching/refreshing each match. This would fix the lack of runes complaints and add some freshness and change to TG. 

Comments

• Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 2,500 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know if objectives are the way to go.  The point of Training Grounds is it is a free-for-all.

I think just adding more progression rewards (like 5K runes every 25 wins or something) would be a much simpler solution to everyone's rune problems
  • KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,542 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do like the idea though.

A bunch of switch on training grounds would be cool... Maybe if you turn on "random objectives" you get +100 runes for a win, etc etc for other options. "pick you point level vs ease!"