Cards with the ability of storeable mana

Options
naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
Running HUF with casts that have the ability of stored mana will be cast after HUF has drained all their mana when omniscenes is active.

scenario:
omniscenes has some stacks
you have as least one card with stored mana (full)
you cast HUF and 4 casts are called while those cards with mana in your hand will get mana drained
cards with stored mana are no autocast even though they have no more stored mana

conclusion
HUF drains stored mana without reseting the "stored mana flag" that ia checked against to be able to be casted
the symbol of the cast ist white not read to indicate this

i can provide a video.

kind regards
Naabaldan

Comments

• Zummite
    Zummite Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Also, If you bring back from graveyard a Card with stored mana, it will autocast with 0 stored mana.
    Blue Sun's Zenith for exemple can be launch with stored mana = 0 if it was previously cast with full sotred mana and bring back from graveyard.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If BSZ stored mana believes it has reached 10 mana, the spell will autocrat regardless of how much stored mana it has. 

In my case my BSZ kept getting drained by jaces sanctum. Then BSZ randomly autocasted with 0 stored mana without the confirmation prompt to cast. Normally there is a confirmation prompt to cast unless it has 10 stored mana. However, if the BSZ at any point in time has gained 10 stored mana regardless of whether the mana is there or not, will autocast. It seems theres nothing that tracks the actual stored mana after mana drains